Interested in catching up on the conference discussions? Here´s a collection of the presentations held in our Breakout Sessions.
- Tracking progress of NDCs: Effective indicators of mitigation efforts
WRI presentation: Tracking Progress of NDCs: Effective Indicators of Mitigation Efforts
- Mobilising political interests to inspire ambitious NDC Action: the Power of the Co-Benefits Narrative
Presentation Frauke Roeser: Tools to Assess Wider Impacts of Climate Action
- How can the NAP process enhance the NDCs by 2020? We’ve got some ideas.
Presentation by Shivanal Kumar, Fijian Government: Fiji’s National Adaptation Plan (NAP) Catalogue
Presentation by Thomas Lerenten Lelekoitien: NDC and NAP Linkages in Kenya
Presentation NAP Global Network: How Can the NAP Process Enhance the NDCs by 2020? We’ve got some ideas.
- Maximising the SDG benefits of NDCs
Results and key messages: Maximising SGD benefits of NDCs documentation
Presentation Ieva Indriunaite: Tools for analysing synergies between NDC and SDG agendas
Presentation Sebastian Helgenberger: Building a strong alliance for ambitious climate action by harnessing the social and economic co-benefits of renewable energy
Presentation Dean Gioutsos: Quantification of key co-benefits of Mexico’s NDC implementation for the achievement of SDGs
Presentation Imre Petry and Andrea Meza: Co-benefits for the implementation of the SDGs derived from the compliance with the NDCs
Presentation Telly Chauke: Enabling a Just Energy Transition – How should SA maximize the co-benefits of climate action?
- Refining the role of the private sector to enhance finance flows for achieving NDCs: Exploring shared lessons from Southern Africa
- Mainstreaming gender within the NDC process: entry points and ways forward
- What can sustainable land-use and land-use planning do for climate change adaptation and mitigation?
Presentation Katalin Solymosi: Demand Side Measures
Presentation Alex De Pinto: Climate Change and Land Use Management
Presentation: Breakout Session
- How green bonds are mobilising climate finance at scale
Presentation Michael Rattinger: How Green Bonds are Mobilizing Climate Finance at Scale
Presentation Serena Vento: Global Green Bond Market – overview
Presentation: Indonesia´s Green Sukuk Initiative
- Regional action to advance Nationally Determined Contributions
Presentation Crispin d’Auvergne: Pursuing Regional Cooperation on NDC Implementation
- Integrated energy and transport solutions to boost NDC goals
- Green fiscal policies: creating mitigation incentives and mobilizing revenues for climate action through environmental taxes and subsidy reform
Presentation Héctor Arce-Benavides: Green fiscal policies: creating mitigation incentives and mobilizing revenues for climate action through environmental taxes and subsidy reform
Presentation Jonas Teusch: The use of revenues from carbon pricing
Presentation Johana Pinzón Téllez: The Colombian carbon tax overview
Presentation Jaqueline Cottrell: Green fiscal policy: Reducing GHG emissions and mobilizing revenue
- Budgeting for NDCs to enhance gender equality – how we can integrate climate change and gender into domestic budgets
Presentation Joanne Manda: Integrating Climate Change and Gender into Domestic Budgets
Presentation Madhusudan Singh Basnyat: Climate Budget tagging in Agriculture sector with focus on policies, risks, and gender-based beneficiaries