Date: Thursday 1st June
Room: Aurora Borealis
During this session countries will deepen their understanding of financiers’ requirements for improved access to NDC-aligned resources. Financiers will deepen their understanding of country challenges to comply with funding requirements. Participants will enhance their common understanding of concrete next steps to bridge the finance gaps through NDC investment planning. Finally, there will be a clear understanding among participants of how the NDC Partnership can support NDC investment planning, project development, and matchmaking.
- Joaquim Leite, Head of Climate Finance, NDC Partnership Support Unit
- Selina Wrighter, Head of Policy and Strategy, Green Climate Fund
- Luis Tineo, Program Manager, Climate Support Facility, and incoming Acting Manager, Climate Investment Funds (CIF).
- Nadia Nikolova, Lead Portfolio Manager, Allianz Global Investors Development Finance
- John Henry Melo Pineda, Director of Climate Change, Ministry of Environment and Sustainable Development (MESD), Colombia
- Frances Fuller, Head of Global Offices at Climate Analytics
- Sandra Guzman, Founder, and General Coordinator at Climate Finance Group of Latin America and the Caribbean (GFLAC).
Pablo Vieira, NDC Partnership Global Director
Organizers: NDC Partnership